- What is Southern Buddhism
- Upcoming Event January 2018- Thai Sak Yant
- Upcoming Event November 2017- Thai Sak Yant By Ajahn Rak
- Why we must practice Dana
- Upcoming Event September 2017-Thai Sak Yant By Ajahn Rak
- Upcoming Event July 2017- Thai Tattoo by Ajahn Rak
- Upcoming Event- Thai Sank Yant by Ajahn Rak
- Latest Event March 2017- Thai Sak Yant
- Upcoming Event December 2016-Thai Sak Yant
- Latest Event June 2016-Thai Sak Yant
Looking for Thai Tattoos or Thai Amulets? Contact us for No Obligation Quote
Our Facebook PageFacebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar
大符 – five Rohan, PHRA JIAO HA PHRA ONG (WuLuoHan)
From ancient till now, one of the most representative of scriptures is five Rohan,
YANT PHRA JIOA HA PHRA ONG.
Originally from WAT KAO ORH (temple name)
The white masters (Ajahn)that come for apprentice tattoo mostly used this verse as the founder of Scripture,
Many monks from the temple WAT KAO ORH have used this scripture to do Thai Buddha Amulet.
YANT PHRA JIAO HA PHRA ONG symbol represents the five large Buddha,
The Falun Gong formed a functional that can provide protection from danger, popularity, peace, break knife blades and swords, turn fortunes.
In the past, when the earth without any biological,
God FOUR PHRA PHOOM watched from the sidelines appeared five flowers on the Earth
Flowers appeared on different verse:
First flower: TUA NA
Second flowers: TUA MO
Third duo: TUA PUT
Fourth Duo: TUA TAR
Fifth Duo: TUA YAH
PHRA PHOOM observed from Zen, knew that five Buddha (Five Rohan) will be appears:
First place: PHRA GU GUR SANG TOHR
Second place: PHRA KOH NA ROM
Third place: PHRA KAP SAR POOH
Fourth place: PHRA SIK SAR KA YAK MUNI (we know Gautam Buddha)
Fifth place: PHRA SI AH LI YAH METTAI (Tatu Maitreya)
Thus was born five Rohan. . . .
Our white master- AJAHN RAK proficient in unique and traditional Thai tattooing sacred and intricately geometrical designs ,
Takut, – protect against danger and knife blades, popularity and harmony, fortune blessing,
statues of Buddha and Thai amulets blessing.
We also representing and surrogate statues Buddha for Temple House 76
Thank you for many years supporting